- 5-speed manual transmission car
- Inline 4 DOHC non turbo
- Rear wheel drive super fun car to drive.
- Driver quality car styled to look like the Fiat Abarth road race cars of the early 80's.
- Tastefully modded and kept mostly original
- New top, new rims and tires
- New thermostat, fully functional heater
- Original manuals, and
- Red underglow
She comes with the factory set of rims and tires a host of removed chrome trim pieces
along with all removed interior components if the new owner would like to take her back
to full original. The new 2017 Fiat 124 Abarth and this car look very similar with this car
offering much better performance. She is warehouse kept and has never been wet .
Interior is original and shows signs of wear. This would be a great Sunday driver as
currently being used, or you could finish the restoration and make her a Grand Tour car
and drive her from one coast to another.
1981 Fiat 124 Spyder Resto-Mod
1966 Shelby Cobra Replica
- 1966 Shelby Cobra Replica by Everett-Morrison
- Titled as a 1988 Cobra
- Chevy Big Block V8
- Richmond 5-speed manual gearbox
- C4 Corvette suspension - 3:10 gears
- Restoration 2014 included
- Holly 4-barrell Carb
- Aluminum heads
- MSD Ignition
- Edelbrock intake & .550 lift cam
- Metallic black and gold paint (2011) Tan interior
- New tires & wheels - New fuel tank
- "Cobra-style" spinner hubcaps
- Stainless Steel Exhaust
1985 Mercedes-Benz 380 SL
Most popular and handsome color combination of gold and
tan, this 1985 380SL has been meticulously maintained and in
excellent condition with only very minor cosmetics: small
bubbles at wheels and a stone-size dent in hardtop.
- Interior is fresh and clean - non-smoking professional drove
this beauty as a second car and only 2000 miles have been
added the past five years.
- Smooth running and starting automatic transmission
- Located in Shelton, CT and priced to sell at $8500