1963 Chevy II Convertible
- 1969 Ford Meadowlark paint on straight body
- Black convertible top and boot are in like-new cosmetic and mechanical condition.
- Interior: The restored interior appears factory stock, highly original and in like-new
condition with no rips, scratches, or wear.
- All accessories are in proper working condition: AC, power steering, power brakes,
stock AM radio, aftermarket AM/FM/CD unit in small, removable custom compartment
on the transmission hump below the dash.
- 00% of the original drive train; engine, transmission, and rear-end.
- Rebuilt 351 cu. in. Windsor/250 hp V8 engine, rebuilt to stock specs
- Wheels & Tires: Tires are in NEW condition with P235/75 R15s all around.
- Located in California - Price includes Professional Inspection
- Asking $12,895
1969 Galaxie 500 Convertible
Re-Built 265 V8 Engine w/sleeves / Now can burn regular Gas
All Trim & Stainless Polished - Power Windows & Seats - No A/C
Ram Air Exhaust = Undercarriage Blasted & Painted
Car has Never been Driven - Has Won 3 "Best of Shows"
Last Car Show /Won over a KC Car that had never lost
Call For Price
1963 Lincoln Continental 4DR Convertible
..Very Rare Classic Lincoln
..Very Nice Looking Car
..Not Showroom but Very Nice
..Red Paint Very Good Condition
..Tan Leather Interior Very Nice
..More Information Coming
..More Photos Coming
..Asking Only $36,500
..e-Mail or Call
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible
1963 Lincoln Continental
Convertible - Suicide Doors
ew top - New tires
Bumpers painted silver
Needs paint job - small surface rust spots (pictures to come)
Almost totally restored - runs great!
Located in Clearwater, FL Asking $16,500